* Are we on the path to permanent war.
* Tiny, inexperienced company uses loophole to land a $250 million Army contract that they couldn't even do.
* Lunacy as a strategy on the international state.
* Coffee prices soar due to a rise in global demand.
* Parsing out what what the public knows.
* Wow. In ten years, the cost to equip one Marine has jumped over $5000.
* The twenty most influenital scientists alive today. (Courtesy asmiplelife.)
* Crazy: how genetic testing among Icelanders has lead back to a history of Vikings in America.
* Neat! "The story behind Georgetown's street grid."