* What's up with North Korea?
* More problems with the money we're funneling into Afghanistan.
* Cholera continues to ravage Haiti.
* Charting the recession in your home state.
* One victory: Obama signs new rules requiring all hospitals accepting Medicare or Medicaid to also allow full visitation rights for gay partners.
* Our modern world: cyberforensics.
* Interesting profile of right-wing rising star Governor Chris Christie.
* Comcast finally receives their 'Worst Company in America' trophy.
* Cecil Adams takes on Japanese tentacle porn.