* Joel Achenbach on what BP should have done.
* "The Tea Party's criticism of the Fed is valid, although misdirected."
* "That the Bush-era policy of zero arms control is suddenly poised to make a comeback is definitely bad news - not just for arms control, but for the entire U.S.-Russia relationship."
* "Libraries reinvent themselves as they struggle to remain relevant in the digital age."
* Ten American cities that are running out of water.
* Wowzah: Google brings you fashion.
* The ten best political cult horror films ever made.
* 'The monsters of H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu mythos, as drawn by children.'