* Cholera outbreak in Haiti spreads to the Dominican Republic.
* Concrete steps on how to break the stalemate with Iran.
* Hmmm. China fights food price inflation with subsidies.
* Will the Republicans actually approach entitlement reform?
* Good read: the recession means highway fatalities are down, but the US still fares poorly in traffic safety.
* Zing. Top RNC aide quits, and trashes Steele on his way out the door.
* "A history of corsetry."
* Fifteen movies submitted for 'Best Animated' Oscar.
* Movies I need to see: Your Highness. (Courtesy warmaster.)