* Cholera outbreak hits Port-au-Prince. Because they didn't have quite enough problems.
* Focusing anti-Taliban efforts on Kandahar leads to unexpected consequences.
* "Oklahoma's amendment prohibiting courts from considering Islam's Sharia law in decisions is the product of fear-mongering."
* "Israel sees no link between the peace process and its development plans in Jerusalem."
* No, Bush Jr. didn't get everything wrong. But he did mess up daylight savings time.
* Interesting. DeMint is pushing for a Republican earmarks ban in the Senate.
* 'Huge gamma-ray bubbles found extending from Milky Way.'
* Times are tough for peyote dealers.
* MGK sings the praises of Kurt Russel.