* Cyberpunk now: corporate-sponsored refugee camps in Indonesia. Just, wow.
* Christopher Beam on the permanent temporary majority.
* Good read: Ted Rall writes the obituary for the Obama presidency.
* The ouster of three judges in Iowa on political grounds is not a good sign for the separation of powers.
* Whuf. How other countries view the Tea Party. (Courtesy blackflame2180.)
* The Explainer, on how you count gang members.
* Egads. Astounding closeup pics of the comet Hartley 2.
* Nice! Fighting the climate change skeptics with a chatbot.
* NBC sacks Undercovers, surprising no one.