* John Dickerson on what happens next, and what this means for the 2012 election.
* We the people: the 60-40 split.
* "But for all the talk of landslides, waves and tsunamis, 2010 produced a relatively typical mid-term election for a new president."
* Under-reported Republicans also shook up state legislatures and governorships. More numbers here.
* National Review has an outline for the new Republican majority.
* How the Tea Party is really pushing their influence.
* Interesting read: "Why the U.S. midterm elections are bad for the global economy."
* Rev. Sun Myung Moon buys back The Washington Times - for $1.