07:59:25 [Magistrate]: Otherwise.....wookie love, woah.
LAST MINUTE LINKS:
* Whuf. Why it's OK, this time, to have ads on the Mall. (Note: answer is not "because we handed the country over to corporations" surprisingly enough. Though it should be.)
* More on the Pentagon screening of The Battle of Algiers. (Courtesy, uh, my dad.)
* Estrada steps down. Sucka!
* Inside the administration, and Powell's surprise coup.
* Notes from the first California debate. I think Arnie screwed up in not going, but I know why he didn't.
* Friendster breaking new ground.