* Upping the estimates for how much the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq have cost America.
* Good read: survey finds depressing results for access to the justice system for average citizens.
* Another good read: taking a serious look at the idea of re-imagining society.
* Commission uncovers evidence that BP and Halliburton were aware of problems at the Deepwater Horizon well, but chose to continue anyways.
* How the tea party is alienating younger voters.
* On the ground with rural voters in Kentucky.
* Do people spend more money on bad movies?
* Lovecraftian Legos!