CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* Kevin Drum on the foreclosure mills scandal. People are upset for a reason.
* Good read: military censorship during the war in Iraq.
* Why an austerity plan might not work for an American recovery.
* "If the Republicans win, how will they lead?" (Hint: bad news for climate change legislation, since the Tea Party doesn't like science.)
* Five myths about young voters.
* Finally, scientists figure out how fast dogs have to shake to dry off their fur.
* An anthropological surprise about China's Bronze age mummies.
* A controversial films sparks discussion in Mexico.