* "Three historical myths have been leading American presidents into folly for nearly a century."
* Good read: how the Roberts' court has lead to an uglier America (and bad news for 2012.)
* In case you missed it: another part of the bailout already paid back - with interest.
* New weapons systems give Americans the edge in Afghanistan.
* Oh. Fiji.
* One thing that unites the tea parties is an opposition to climate change science.
* "Frank Bates didn't start out expecting to find a fundamental property of nature, but that's what he may have done."
* "Why can't middle-aged women have long hair?"
* Casting for The Hobbit has begun.