* Ugh. Prosecution against Blackwater shootings in Iraq are failing.
* Meanwhile, in Afghanistan...
* France flips out over pension reform and other economic issues.
* Thomas Friedman says it's time for Israel to step up.
* "Why won't police in D.C. name the crews involved in recent Petworth shootings?"
* It's a bad time to be a Democrat.
* "What should you do if you're attacked by a mountain goat?"
* Ooh. Archaeologists find a 5100-year-old door in Zurich.
* The story behind Disney's The Black Cauldron.
* Examining the spaghetti taco.