* "Your right to personal privacy is shrinking even as Corporate America's is growing."
* Good read: understanding that the Taliban is not a single monolithic enemy.
* Drawing parallels between the war on terror and the war on drugs.
* Nice. Comparing conservatives in America with those in Britain. Follow-up here.
* "As the gulf between GOP and Democrats widens, the center is lost."
* Examining the conservatives' assault on the Constitution.
* Fifteen years after the Million Man March, what didn't happen next?
* Indexed shows why zip codes have connotations.
* Twenty years after the introduction of the NC-17 rating, here's ten movies which would have done better without it.