* Population boom of the elderly goes global.
* "Why Brazil, India, and China will be thrilled if Republicans win the midterms."
* Follow-up: "By a 7-2 vote, the court let stand a ruling that held the president is free to select his audience at public speeches and to have his aides remove persons who may disagree with him."
* Analysis: a fourteen-step plan for Obama to get things back on track.
* O'Malley and Ehrlich debate, but neither seems to have any plans for the future.
* Good read: why the populist rage against the well-educated?
* Darren Aronofsky to helm Wolverine sequel?
* Huh. New Veritgo comic book written by... Anthony Bourdain.