* Top read: 'how much has the Citizens United case changed campaign finance in 2010?'
* What next for Iraq?
* 'A Kafka-esque nightmare': Syrian man held captive for ten years, first by al Qaeda, then by the American government, who thought he was working for... al Qaeda.
* The challenges of building an army in Somalia.
* Will the Chinese economy follow the Japanese model?
* Dana Milbank on Republican purity tests.
* Unknown Vivaldi flute concerto found. (Courtesy asimplelife.)
* Cat and Girl on 'the past collapsing in on itself.'