* Faster - Standard action-revenge fare, but the Rock makes things fun to watch. So, maybe. (Bonus: Mr. Eko.)
* Let Me In - I dug the original, so it's a bit sacrilegious in certain circles to mention that this might not be that bad. They definitely have the look down, and I am interested to see what they change (since they apparently went back to the original book for inspiration.) (Bonus: Hammer Films!)
* The Green Hornet - I'm still very uncommitted on this movie, which is a problem since I am in theory the target audience.
* Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps - I'm not sure I get why this is coming back. Sure, it's fun watching Michael Douglas play a charismatic jerk, but beyond that?
* Unstoppable - It's like Speed, but on a train. Yawn.