* Oh, yes. Colbert and Stewart plan their own march on Washington. "We're looking for the people who think shouting is annoying, counterproductive, and terrible for your throat; who feel that the loudest voices shouldn't be the only ones that get heard." (More here.)
* A clue: household income was stagnant for a while before the recession started.
* New poll shows many people don't know what's in the Constitution.
* A novel idea: putting the country first and politics second.
* The BBC tries to explain the tea party movement. Bonus: following the money.
* Man. Sometimes, people are just lame.
* "Why is it America's job to save the world from asteroids?" (Courtesy warmaster.)
* The challenges of recording the history the digital age.
* Oh, yes. Sacha Baron Cohen to play Freddie Mercury.
* End of an era: 'fourteen soap operas we've loved and lost.'