* Poverty rate on the rise.
* Putting Bush's tax cuts in perspective. Sure would have been nice if they cut spending by that much too.
* The real reason behind France's burqa ban.
* The future of the presidency.
* Can Democrats profit from tea party victories? Also, Colorado just got interesting.
* Ah, war profiteering.
* The City Paper also theorizes on where Fenty went wrong.
* The effect of social networking on our health.
* The EU is planning a large lunar lander.
* "All of us are looking to the past for something missing from the present." Gallery of modern knights in armor.