* Great read: Justice Breyer on why the Constitution should be viewed as a living document.
* Good read: 'why a fearful America worries minorities.'
* "Viewed from Pakistan, the rise of U.S. Islamophobia looks depressingly familiar."
* Interesting! On the 40-hour work week and its effects on the economy. (Courtesy, uh, someone?)
* John Dickerson on Obama's press conference and the lack of reasonable political negotiations.
* The Fox News echo chamber draws in more Republicans.
* Fun with balloon maps.
* Hee. John Waters advocates banning heterosexual divorce.