* Good read from the AEI about the growth of cities and vanishing upward mobility. (Courtesy asimplelife.)
* Martin Wolf on upcoming deadlines and plans for the post-election economy.
* Comparing dollars spent on health care insurance to ten years ago.
* FactCheck.org takes on next year's tax changes.
* Oh, ferchrissakes. Turns out Blackwater made up a bunch of shell companies to keep raking in your tax dollars. Someone please explain to me why we are still paying them?
* BagNewsNotes has been doing these interesting visual weekly news roundups.
* "How many 'top priority' issues does Obama have?"
* One again, the DC area tops the chart... in bad drivers.
* Ooh. Rediscovering classic pre-movie newsreel movies.