* 'Why America is going to regret the Cordoba House controversy.' (Hint.)
* Rupert Murdoch's News Corp, owners of Fox News, gives big to the Republican Governors Association.
* Is Washington 'beyond fixing'?
* Classy. Glenn Beck plans to speak on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial on the anniversary of MLK's "I Have a Dream" speech.
* Romney reminds us, it's the economy. I mean, I don't agree with his solutions, but anyways.
* Is the age of home ownership coming to an end?
* The Explainer, on why some pharmaceuticals are so expensive?
* Metropolis Now: 'stunning images of the world’s top global cities.'
* Hee. A Percy Jackson theme for summer camp.