* "America's ignorant, narcissistic anti-Europeanism is an embarrassment."
* Remember, it only counts as torture when other countries do it.
* Gulf residents turn to signage as an outlet to express their feelings.
* Follow-up: Constance McMillen wins her case against the Mississippi school district that canceled her prom.
* Follow-up: White House hasn't got around to those science integrity reform yet.
* "Fossil hunters in Australia have discovered a cave filled with the 15-million-year-old remains of prehistoric marsupials."
* New world order: Amazon.com announces e-book sales topped hardcover sales.
* Canada continues its quiet invasion of American TV.
* The BBC asks, do typefaces matter?