* India takes steps to clean up Bhopal.
* Nice. Turns out we were considering the spy swap even before we arrested the Russians.
* The White House presents some strategies for economic recovery.
* No headless bodies: the big lies in the Arizona immigration debate.
* The battle for the future of the Republican party.
* Huh. "Evangelical's bestseller is a must-read for members of Mexican drug cartel."
* The Rosetta probe passes the asteroid Lutetia.
* David Brooks talks books.
* The storied history of the mullet.
* Oh, hey, turns out I will get a chance to catch Avatar in theaters after all.