* In today's not-news, fixing the economy will be hard. And anyone saying it will be easy is lying to you.
* Glenn Greenwald on defining the word "terrorism" and war propaganda.
* The eight coolest things about the Russian spy ring.
* John Dickerson on Steele's latest gaffe.
* Feh. Possibly bad news from the Hayabusa probe.
* A surprise found in a rough draft of the Declaration of Independence.
* Neat! Gallery of 'food consumption by families in different countries.'
* As noted elsewhere, Project Runway moves to 90-minute episodes.