* Wow. Charts showing the real, drastic changes in the U.S. came from the Reagan Revolution, but not the good kind of change.
* Great read; Marc Lynch on debating non-violent Islam.
* Access! Rolling Stone carves out its place in journalism.
* Ooh, yes please. New legislation to require greater disclosure of corporate money in campaign advertising.'
* Heh. BP, less popular than O.J. Simpson.
* Documents show government unprepared for Korean war.
* Whooping cough reaches epidemic levels in California. Vaccines work, people.
* More evidence of a Mars with plentiful water.