* New study confirms that, yes, America spends the most on health care, and gets some of the worst service.
* Wow. Britain to slash national budgets to stave off recession.
* How will the Gulf oil disaster affect human health?
* Have Congressional hearings lost their impact?
* Follow-up: banks have already repaid 75% of the bailout money.
* The Explainer on why Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad would plead guilty.
* Music of the spheres: scientists simulating the sounds made by sub-atomic particles.
* Daniel Radcliffe to star in remake of All Quiet on the Western Front.