* "The U.S. wins the right to abduct innocent people with impunity."
* The Explainer on the strife between Kyrgyz and the Uzbeks.
* Ugh. Using wiretap laws to outlaw videotaping police stops. Because heaven forbid we hold the police accountable.
* Lessons learned from the federal trial on Proposition 8.
* "An investigation into the startling fraud accusations that have upended the fine wine world."
* Using the latest craze, Silly Bandz, as an example of how to market a fad to kids.
* Cracked.com presents five gun myths everyone believes, thanks to Hollywood.
* Five questions with the director behind that Mortal Kombat trailer.
* Whoah. A prospective Blue Beetle live action show?