* "Today probably marks the official death of climate legislation."
* Ugh. Montgomery County slashes its education budget. Which is funny, considering how highly regarded they are.
* Why political scientists should cover the news.
* Chris Cillizza with the winners and losers from Tuesday's primaries. Also, Glenn Greenwald on the Democrats and Blanche Lincoln.
* In case you were worried that California politics weren't goofy enough, let's welcome Propositon 14.
* And then Kevin Costner went to Congress to solve the oil spill. Really.
* Cisco unveils their new 'city in a box' connectivity package.
* The Explainer, on why we call it soccer.