* Ahem. Presenting the most absurd arguments about the Gulf oil disaster.
* Great read: the BP lesson on regulation. (Courtesy multiplexer.)
* Preparing for life after peak oil.
* Ooh! Ranking states by the liberalism/conservatism of their voters.'
* Bonus: 'Maine Republicans adopt completely insane platform.'
* Are we all Robin Hood at heart?
* Interesting read on market research: how Bravo tests out its reality shows with the public.
* In case you missed it, Guillermo del Toro is off of The Hobbit. Inauspicious.
* Reading into this weekend's box office numbers.