Also, happy birthday Ray Bradbury, who turns 83 today.
* "Peace is not at hand": the security issue may not help Bush in 2004. And the roadmap plan is on the verge of a collapse.
* Irony, of course, since it's the 40th anniversary of the March on Washington.
* DC is facing a "crime crisis," including a series of murders of transgendered victims. Which doesn't even bring up the new serial sniper in West Virginia.
* Oh, good lord. Jeb Bush wants to appoint a legal guardian for the fetus of a retarded rape victim in Florida.
* Ashcroft's speech tour in support of the Patriot act drawing criticism.
* Oooh, burn. Moore shut down by his own associate judges.
* Right, forgot about prisoners in Guantanamo, still not getting fair trials. Almost two years in custody now!
* Don't get me started on the FCC. No, no specific link here, just in general.
* Paul Krugman presents Conan the Deceiver.