* Great read: Marc Lynch on the new National Security Strategy and al Qaeda.
* The big-business propaganda campaign against tougher fuel economy rules.
* Good read: states struggle to control costs of managing sex offenders.
* And it turns out the the health care reform won't cripple state budgets as predicted by some.
* Why southern Republicans are free to support the Arizona law. And oh, this Republican plan isn't just un-Constitutional, it's anti-Constitutional.
* Ugh. Glenn Greenwald on the McCarthy-ish attacks on Guantanamo lawyers.
* Mystery fossil is an ancestor of the modern squid.
* Hee. Greta Van Susteren learns a valuable lesson about asking the internet, well, anything.
* The Neil Gaiman/Todd McFarlane court case drags on. Meanwhile, Hulk Hogan sues over a Cocoa Pebbles commercial.