* Fighting for national security through nonmilitary means.
* Demanding civilian trials everywhere except here at home.
* Are we looking at the same economic path that Japan took?
* Looking for a way to fight homegrown extremism.
* Zing! "The lesson of Rand Paul: libertarianism is juvenile."
* "The Master of Debunk," correcting the record on ten big misreported stories.
* Internet companies campaign to fight FCC rule changes.
* "U.S. and Mexican archaeologists have discovered one of the oldest tombs in Mesoamerica, a burial chamber from at least 2,500 years ago in the state of Chiapas that contains the remains of what appears to be one of the first powerful rulers of the Zoque people."