* Again, we don't know exactly how big the Gulf oil spill is. Also, whoah: EPA to demand less dangerous dispersant stat.
* NPR finds "strong evidence of collusion between elements of the Mexican army and the Sinaloa cartel in the violent border city of Juarez."
* Obama seems to have turned his back on press conferences.
* 'We are not a Christian nation.'
* "The lesson from this week's primaries is clear: We live in a country whose pundits cannot agree on anything. I mean, are we all looking at the same contests?"
* Dana Milbank saw a bad night for Mitch McConnell.
* Girl power behind the cult of Chloe.
* A legacy for Joan Weston, roller derby star.