* Glenn Greenwald on the eroding rights of US citizens.
* Ugh. Climate change to pose extinction threads to lizards worldwide.
* The man behind Arizona's anti-ethnic studies law. (Courtesy ninjacooter.) Great follow-up by Eugene Robinson here.
* Gulf oil spill may be even worse than official estimates. And there's a question as to where it is going. Once again, making a strong case for government oversight.
* Parsing out Obama's foreign policy.
* E.J. Dionne explains why the phrase "lawyered up" is problematic. Never thought about it that way.
* Talking with the man tasked with reviving NBC's primetime lineup.