* The Gulf of Mexico oil spill was caused by a methane gas bubble. Also, how will the spill affect the economy? And Joel Achenbach addresses 'the Soviet solution' of just bombing the hole.
* Kevin Drum on the expanded use of unmanned drones Afghanistan.
* Good read: Americans don't fall for spin during a crisis.
* The FCC on how it will enforce net neutrality.
* David Weigel with a people's history of the teabag.
* Citizen's arrest fail: a comedic tale of right wing extremism in action.
* What every girl should know about birth control.
* Hank Stuever on America's love for Betty White.
* In case you missed it, the new Machete trailer is downright epic.