* Good read: how the Gulf oil spill turned into a national crisis.
* Interesting. The media's involvement in the Times Square case.
* Statistically speaking: 'why we're so bad at dealing with unlikely disasters.'
* Obama keeps campaign promise to to fully fund the Veterans Administration.
* "The state attorneys general efforts to block health care reform aren't just wrong. They're frivolous."
* The Republican party looks to connect with voters with their new Facebook-like website. I know I'll be signing up for the fun.
* Clarifying tsunami alerts for the public.
* The return of the music video.
* OK, looks like the Dark Crystal sequel is back on.