* Good read: three lessons from the Times Square bombing attempt. Also, multiplexer on the elected officials who hate our pesky Constitutional protections.
* And man, this pic is terrible.
* Tea Parties work against accusations of racism.
* On related lines: in defense of civility.
* Man, McDonnell has had a crazy run in just four months.
* Trying to integrate the Purple Line plans with university concerns.
* The pill, fifty years later.
* Top Chef's Tom Colicchio wins the James Beard award. Which I only know about from watching Top Chef.
* A movie of X-Men: First Class in just over a year? Color me dubious.