on a boat
* "Because I think you're a candidate." -Jack
* "How did it happen?"
* "Welcome to Hydra Island." -Sayid
* Cages, pylons.
* "I have a list of names. Four." -Widmore
* "You may not believe it, but I'm doing this for you own good."
* Bernard! "It's pretty weird, huh?"
* "They're not my people, and I'm not leaving this island."
* Smoke monster! "I'm with him."
* "I'm not meant to go." -Jack
* Bulletproof! And... stole a watch?
* Plane. Bomb! So, submarine.
* Get him in the water?
* "It's alright, Claire. I understand why you went with them." -Locke
* "...Push the button... I wish you hadn't believed me." -Locke
* Apollo bar, yay. Box. Dad found in an alley outside a bar in Sydney.
* Jack is seeing the 815 connections. Music box. What is that tune? The Fantaisie-Impromptu?
* ...Did Locke just totally switch backpacks?
* Dock, sub. "John Locke told me I needed to stay." Splash!
* And, they leave Claire. Snap. "No, trust me. You don't want to be on that sub."
* "We did exactly what he wanted." -Jack
* Bomb. Hey, the watch! "Locke can't kill us." "I think he can't leave the island unless we're all dead." Rules. "What if he's trying to get us to kill each other?"
* "We are going to be OK. You just have to trust me."
* "Because it's going to be you, Jack." -Sayid
* Lapidus NOOOO
* Sinking! Sun trapped!
* "I won't leave you. I will never leave you again." -Jin
* Locke's in the wheelchair because of a plane crash.
Jack: What happened happened, and you can let it go.
Locke: What makes you think letting go is so easy?
Jack: It's not.
* "I can help you John. I wish you'd believe me."
* And, four survivors.
* Locke knew the sub was sunk, and that some survived.
Next week: two sides.
So, the real question is, did Sawyer remember how to get a fish biscuit?
Also, as noted elsewhere, the finale gets another half hour. They're really going all in that weekend.