* The oil spill is bad news for the Gulf. Oh, and the bad penny has come back up: Halliburton was involved.
* Wow. Rallies nationwide against the Arizona racial profiling law.
* Great read from Joel Achenbach: "you get the government you deserve."
* Not unexpected: the Moonies are selling The Washington Times.
* "Mammoths had a form of 'anti-freeze' blood to keep their bodies supplied with oxygen at freezing temperatures."
* A religious angle on environmentalism.
* High school kids on the summer movie trailers.
* Ahem. Barack the Barbarian.