* Dan Froomkin wants some action from Washington over the military killing civilians in Bagdhad, as Wikileaks chronicled.
* I really don't think it's any surprise as to why the CIA destroyed the torture tapes.
* More doubt on the theory that Ivins was behind the anthrax attacks.
* 'Insurance company WellPoint had a policy of targeting its customers with fraud investigations if they were diagnosed with breast cancer.'
* "What happened to McCain the maverick?"
* Joel Achenbach on volcano science.
* A tropical fungal disease spreads across the Pacific Northwest.
* The new mainstream: a gay character in Archie comics.