* "Big oil giant Exxon Mobil, which last year reported a record $45.2 billion profit, paid the most taxes of any corporation, but none of it went to the IRS."
* Ouch. GAO reports call the the postal service a non-viable business model and call for more cuts.
* How Obama stays in touch: reading ten letters every day.
* Why the U.S. recovery will be bigger, faster, and stronger than economists and politicians expect." (USA! USA! USA!)
* A return to rising crime rates in NYC.
* BAGnewsNotes on two pics from the Stevens era on the Supreme Court.
* Maybe Governor McDonnell should just stop talking.
* Distant planets with funky orbits question classic theories.
* The BBC takes on the Downfall Hitler rant meme.
* Mystery! Whatever happened to the Mothership?