* Previously: "I don't like secrets."
* "In a world of conflict and strife..."
* Experimental farm! Paleontology wing! Hee, Dr. Chang.
* Trophy! Man, Hurley's mom is mean.
* And, Libby's grave. She hasn't talked to him, ouch.
* Black Rock, dynamite. "Sure that's the right move?"
* Whispers. Michael! I mean, probably.
* Spanish Johnnys is an excellent name for a restaurant.
* "Well, if I tell you, you're going to think I'm crazy." -Libby
* "Yeah, but how is blowing up the plane protecting us?" -Hurley
* "You talk to wood now?" -Sawyer
* Is the pouch Jacob's ashes?
* "Maybe she died to tell us to stay the hell away from dynamite?" -Jack
* "Trust me, Jack." "OK."
* Outback Roasters, nice. Des!
* "Tell me something: did you believe her when she said she knew you?" -Desmond
* Ooh. I think Desmond is trying to connect everyone with their Constants.
* Order 42, of course.
* Hee, Ben. "The island was done with her."
* Seriously, like half this episode was quotable, I could barely keep up.
* BA DA BOOM
* And then Hurley destroyed The Black Rock, because he's now awesome-r.
Richard: Why the hell did you do that?!
Hurley: I'm protecting us.
* "That happen a lot? Dead people yelling at you?" -Miles
* "She has issues with reality." -Dr. Brooks (nice picture there)
* Rec room, looking identical.
* "Only it was another life."
* "There was a plane crash..."
* Bizarro alternate universe, hee.
* "There's nothing special about me, brother. The island has it in for all of us." -Desmond
* Ghost kid! "Ignore him!"
* "We have to go talk to Locke." -Hurley
* "Ask him what the island is." -Richard
* "I don't have to prove anything to you, Richard. You can either come with me, or you can keep trying to blow stuff up. Your call, dude." -Hurley
* "Jacob never told us what to do." -Richard
* "How do you break the ice with the smoke monster?" -Hurley
* "Ever since Juliet died, ever since I got her killed, all I've wanted is to fix it. But I can't. I can't ever fix it. You have no idea how hard it is for me to sit back and let other people tell me what I should do... but, I think maybe that's the point. Maybe, maybe I'm supposed to let go." -Jack
* Whispers! Stuck on the island because of what they did, and they can't move on.
Hurley: Is there anything I can do to help you?
Michael: Don't get yourself killed.
* And, Hurley remembers.
* "It's a well." -Locke
* "Oh, they weren't looking for water. They were looking for answers."
* Compass needles spin.
* "Why aren't you afraid?" -Locke
* And, reunion. "Hello, Jack."
* And then Desmond, who is now an awesome superhero, totally runs over Substitute Locke. Maybe to give him a near-death experience, and give him a vision of the other reality?
* And of course it's Ben standing over him.
Next week: Willy Wonka?
Interesting that the smoke monster has a real problem with anyone that isn't afraid of him.
And as someone else on the internet mentioned: start paying attention to shirt colors. There's a whole lot of purple happening these days.
Wow. The whispers explained, Black Rock eliminated. Character growth for Jack and Hurley. Things are cruising.