* Nice. On cutting government spending in lieu of raising taxes.
* "Anger over the health-care overhaul has led to a nearly threefold increase in recent months in the number of serious threats against members of Congress." (More here.)
* Great intro as to why net neutrality is so important.
* Whoah. Major currency change in China.
* "Four Minutes to Armageddon: Richard Nixon, Barack Obama, and the nuclear alert."
* Eek: a look inside the 'End-Times militias.'
* Good read: Howard Kurtz on McDonnell's 'Civil War blunder.'
* Joel Achenbach on stretching out adolescence.
* Eisner nominations announced. I'm happy to say I'm enjoying two of the 'best continuing series' nominees.