* "I can't take you back. The island isn't done with you yet." -Widmore
* Generators. Bunny! 'Functioning EM field.' Hee, Angstrom.
* Sacrifice. 'Catastrophic electromagnetic event.' Magnetic flux density!
* "I'm not a big fan of surprises."
* George is totally the dude from the Kahana. Nice.
* Good friends with the boss, huh? And, Widmore. Painting has the scales, with the white and black stones, nice.
* Son, musician. Driveshaft!
* Desmond has no family, no commitments.
* "There's always a choice, brother."
* Charlie's tale of love, a certain blonde woman. Breaking through?
* Marina. Splashdown. NOT PENNY'S BOAT ZOMG WTF LOL BBQ
* Hallucinations? MRI!
MRI tech: You'll need the button.
MRI tech: Panic button. If you need to stop, press it. Try not to, 'cause we'll have to start all over again from the beginning.
* Seeing other life.
* "I was trying to show you something." -Charlie
* And yep, the boss's wife... Eloise. "You need to stop looking for it." Has everything, etc. "Because you're not ready yet, Desmond."
* Daniel frikkin' Widmore!
* "Do you believe in love at first sight, Mr. Hume?" Redhead, chocolate bar.
* Quantum frikkin' mechanics! Familiar ones at that!
* "What if this, all this, what if this wasn't supposed to be our life?"
* "I don't want to set off a nuclear bomb, Mr. Hume. I think I already did."
* Stadium. Touches Penny's hand... and wakes up.
* Only out for a few seconds. "I said I understand."
* "A lot can happen in twenty minutes."
* And he wakes up on the other side too.
* "So. Did you find what you were looking for?" -George
* Wants the Oceanic 815 manifest. "I just need to show them something."
Oh, wow. Lordy. All tumbling together. The constants find each other.
I enjoy how Daniel and Desmond are two of the most popular characters, despite not being in the original group of survivors.
Craziest note I've read this week: Eloise's pin looks a lot like Juliet's brand.
There's also a crazy note floating around about colors I am waiting to look up, more details if it pans out.
Further analysis: captain_boots has some good theorizin' on the identity of the Man in Black and Jacob, well worth checking out: part one and part two.
And while I'm on a roll, it turns out the SciFiWire has been keeping track of questions and answers for... a while. No spoilers that I saw, but a couple nods to notes from previously released DVDs and the like. And just reading through it, there's a couple things I think we've had answered that they missed, but hey. Good reading either way. The creators wanted to make a show that would keep people talking, so, well done gentlemen. (Link courtesy american_arcane.)
Personal note: sorry for the late wrap-up, it's been a wacky few days out here.