* Oh, and there's a revolution underway in Kyrgyzstan.
* First responders to the World Trade Center attack have permanent lung damage.
* "Now that the health bill is a reality, people are - properly and wisely - less interested in the political arguments, and have turned their attention to figuring out how it affects their lives."
* Oh, and, it turns out it really isn't that unpopular after all. Who knew!
* One year later, planning a gay marriage in Iowa.
* Howard Kurtz on Murdoch's views of Fox News.
* Chris Cillizza on what to expect from the upcoming Southern Republican Leadership Conference.
* '2-million-year-old fossils may help fill key gap in human evolution.'