* The White House authorizes the assassination of U.S. citizen without due process or trial.
* Are we unprepared for a future of cyberwarfare?
* Whuf. MGK on the ugly finale to the battle over Constance McMillen's prom.
* When people warn about 'the gay lifestyle,' what they mean is...
* Credit where it's due: Coburn advocates skepticism as to Fox News's credibility.
* Meet your million dollar Tea Party sponsors.
* "The drying up of the Aral Sea is one of the planet's most shocking disasters."
* More rumors spread about Top Chef in DC.
* The Robot Chicken crew get a new Star Wars comedy show.
* Speaking of Adult Swim, we get another season of The Boondocks.