And, courtesy Magistrate, an interview with LXG producer Don Murphy, with a reviewer who panned his film.
* As the Iraqi occupation continues, frustrations continue to grow. Also, US forces kill journalist.
* Growth of the wireless industry causing problems on emergency radio frequencies.
* Confusion over the new patient privacy rules.
* Sociology under attack in Russia, as anti-democratic movements spread.
* South Carolina stands as an example of hurdles Bush must face.
* Plans to take summer ratings fall short for many TV channels.
* One woman's quest to master the art of French Cooking. Did I mention she's awesome? (Courtesy Callico.)