* As the world's attention wanders, Haiti continues to suffer.
* "A party that promotes ignorance and provides a safe house for bigotry cannot serve the best interests of our country."
* Republicans pressured to oppose Tea Party racism.
* Chris Cillizza covers some new polling data that could give Democrats breathing room.
* Changing times: O'Reilly seen as more of a moderate, and Frum loses his job at the AEI for criticizing the party. (EDIT: more on Frum here.)
* Interesting. Lieutenant governors take the spotlight.
* The Explainer on how to determine where to dig for fossils.
* Tough times for karaoke nights. I blame myself.
* The story behind Disney's animation revival in the 80's.
* Wow. The crazy literary stylings of Libyan leader Gaddafi.