* Good read: 'five myths about the politics of health-care reform.'
* The Army is overhauling its basic training program for the first time in 30 years, to fit the needs of the 'millennial generation.'
* Meet the executives who get paid millions to make sure you don't have health care. (Courtesy ninjacooter.)
* Five Palestinian women in Gaza City discuss how life has changed under Hamas rule.
* Interesting. Fox News wary of Glenn Beck's popularity.
* Talking with the founder of 4chan.
* "Lady Gaga, you make me feel like a teenage gay boy again."
* Talking with Diary of a Wimpy Kid author Jeff Kinney on bringing his work to the big screen.
* Hollywood brings us another summer of sequels, reboots, and adaptations.