* New world order: hacker disables over 100 cars remotely. Also, recent activities show that clearer cyberwar rules are needed.
* Man, who knew that whole 'carbon credit' thing wouldn't work out?
* Signs of the times: multigenerational households on the rise.
* More evidence of racism inside the Tea Parties.
* Metro's chronic escalator issues worsening.
* Heh. Is the Bible more violent than the Quran?
* Finding life 600 feet below the Antarctic ice.
* Whoah. New collection of unpublished Shel Silverstein work due next year.
* Giving people what they want: the hottest witches of all time.